- A.A. Attanasio, Radix
- Brontez Purnell, 100 Boyfriends
- Pablo A. Iannone, The Room with Closets
- Robert Silverberg, Moonferns and Starsongs
- Jeff Schneider, Gallons Per Minute
- Bru Baker, Camp H.O.W.L.
- Samuel R. Delany, Of Solids and Surds
- Samuel R. Delany, The Tragedy of Ophelia: Two Essays
- Simeon Wade, Foucault in California
- Aaron Cometbus & Scott Satterwhite, A Punkhouse in the Deep South: The Oral History of 309
- Evan J. Peterson, The PrEP Diaries
- Keith Heyer Meldahl, Rough-Hewn Land: A Geologic Journey from California to the Rocky Mountains *
- Todd Haynes, The Velvet Underground
* = re-read/re-view
Radix is some strong drugs, maaaan. Five stars.