Thursday, June 20, 2024

April–May 2024 reading & viewing

Sasquatch Sunset

fiction:

  • Barbara Pym, A Few Green Leaves
  • Jerzy Kosińksi, Steps

visual:

  • Kevin Huizenga, The River at Night
  • Evan Doherty, Stop Looking at My Tiny Town

nonfiction:

  • John McPhee, Tabula Rasa: Volume 1
  • Lucy Sante, I Heard Her Call My Name: A Memoir of Transition
  • Andy Hamilton, Pianos, Toys, Music, and Noise: Conversations with Steve Beresford
  • Patrick Cowley, Mechanical Fantasy Box: The Homoerotic Journal of Patrick Cowley

movies:

  • David Zellner & Nathan Zellner, Sasquatch Sunset
  • Tom Tykwer, The Princess and the Warrior
  • Ron Clements & John Musker, The Little Mermaid
  • Irvin Kirshner, Never Say Never Again *

* = re-read/re-view

ratings (and occasional commentary) on my Goodreads and my Letterboxd

No comments:

Post a Comment